Visit West Lothian Documents
Our West Lothian Visitor Guide 2017/18 Final Draft is now complete, businesses within the Visitor Guide, if you have any amendments to be made to your listing or advert, please email email@example.com by Thursday, 30th March, 3pm.
New Membership - April 2017 - Find out here how to join as a member or renew your membership.
Not a member?
There are a number of fantastic benefits to becoming a Visit West Lothian member:
- Free listing on the Visit West Lothian website - 127k unique visitors per annum
- Free promotion by having your business leaflets placed at our 9 high footfall venues including at The Centre, Mercure Livingston Hotel, Five Sisters Zoo, Almond Valley Heritage Centre, Civic Centre, Howden Park Centre, Livingston Football Club, Livingston Leisure Centre and NEW for 2017 Beecraigs Country Park.
- Free 1 hour advisory session with Stephan Riegel of Hospitality Advisory Services (HAS)
- Opportunity to partner in Visit West Lothian promotional campaigns - which can see your business promoted to our consumer database of 5k contacts, to every home in West Lothian (over 80k) and via our website and social media channels.
- Opportunity to utilise our social networks to promote new business activity you have taking place (FB 6,900 followers).
- Stay informed and connected via our monthly newsletters.
- Make new business contacts through our networking events where you have the opportunity to get face-to-face with colleagues in the sector and do a business update to all attendees.
- Receive advertising discounts in the annual West Lothian visitor guide.
If you would like to find out more about becoming a member then please contact Anna Young at firstname.lastname@example.org or Annie Murdo at email@example.com.
Already a member?
Please log-in below for updates on Visit West Lothian.
If you are having trouble logging in then please e-mail Anna or Annie using the details above.