Bedlam Paintball in Edinburgh is Scotland’s premier paintball venue. Purpose built paintball game zones include the now famous Bedlam Fort. Facilities are unmatched for paintball in the UK.
Bedlam’s Paintball’s Edinburgh facility is only 20 minutes from Edinburgh City Centre and can be easily accessed from the M9, M90 or the M8.
Adrenaline fuelled paintball game zones, the latest top of the range paintball equipment, highly trained paintball marshalls and a host of pyrotechnic additions like Paint Grenades, Smoke Bombs and Thunderflashes – all add up to a whole day of awesome entertainment which is great value for money.
From the moment you step through the gates, Bedlam’s fully trained staff will be on hand to make sure your day goes smoothly. Modern huts house a variety of facilities including:
- Male and Female changing rooms
- Team huts equipped with benches and white boards (for discussing game scenarios and plotting strategy)
- Shop selling additional paintballs, snacks and Bedlam merchandise.
- Equipment store where you can pick up your marker, gun and all protective clothing.
- Picnic tables, where you can pre-order and enjoy a delicious 9 inch Domino’s Pizza.
Bedlam can offer a number of packages and events to suit everyone’s interest, budget and stamina such as corporate paintballing, birthday parties, stag and hen parties and school trips.