20 acre, chalk spring loch, open throughout the year, regularly stocked with quality Rainbow Trout, fly fishing from boat, optional "Catch & Keep"/"Catch & Release".
- Max. 3 anglers per boat.
- Catch & Keep - Day, Evening, 4 hour & winter tickets.
- Fish catch & release at no additional cost after catching quota.
- Catch & Release Day & 4 hour tickets.
- Single & Junior (under 16) Angler boats & 4 hour sessions bookable up to 3 days in advance or on the day.
- Buoyancy aids & lifejackets are available for use free of charge. Eye protection recommended.
- Increased rod limits may be purchased on the day, prior to fishing.
- "Troutmasters" fishery.
- Concessions & offers available (contact for further information).
- Fishing Lodge with toilets, kitchenette, seating area and small tackle shop
- 9 boats for hire & Buoyancy aids available
- Outboard motors allowed
- Rods for Hire
- Floating jetty for ease of access
- Fly-fishing only, no bait or bank fishing
- Refreshments available at the Visitor Centre
Approximately 3 miles from Linlithgow or Bathgate.
From the M9 take junction 3 or 4, follow A803 from Linlithgow and follow signs for Country Park. If coming from Bathgate follow the B792 and again follow the brown signs for Country Park. Postcode for sat nav: EH49 6PL