What is The Year of Young People
The new year is almost here and with it comes the Year of Young People. The year of 2018 is an opportunity to celebrate the amazing young personalities, talents, and achievers that make up Scotland. There are lots of events taking place throughout the year to celebrate the youth of Scotland and this blog will help you understand how to get involved.
Year of Young People 2018 aims to inspire Scotland through its young people, celebrating their achievements, valuing their contribution to communities and creating new opportunities for them to shine locally, nationally and globally.
The initiative aims to be mutually beneficial for both the youngsters taking part as well as the businesses helping them to achieve their desired success.
How to Get Involved
- Here are some handy hints and tips on how to get involved in this fantastic themed year:
- Share the success stories of your young employees on your website and social media channels.
- Use #YOYP2018 to share all things young people related.
- Utilise their creative skills, encourage young people to help you create content for your business, whether that be a blog, vlog or anything else they can think of.
- Ask youngster how they would like to get involved, their opinions matter greatly!
- For more ideas click here.
Let’s make the Year of Young People 2018 one to remember. Make sure to keep up to date with all the latest happenings at http://yoyp2018.scot