Useful Business Resources
Planning an Event
Contact: Amanda Lamb email@example.com / Tel. 01506 283285.
West Lothian has some outstanding locations for filming and events.
Centrally located, with excellent rail links and easily accessible from the M8 and M9, we are just 30 minutes from Edinburgh and Glasgow, but our beautiful countryside, stately homes and quaint towns feel a world away. With past successes including Chanel’s Metiers d’Art fashion show at Linlithgow Palace and films like ‘The Jacket’ starring Keira Knightly filmed at Bangour Hospital, we have the experience to help you deliver your project.
If you are thinking about filming or holding an event in West Lothian, please contact us using the contact details above.
Hospitality Advisory Services (HAS)
Contact Details: Phone: 07946 44 92 53 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospitality Advisory Services (HAS) is a West Lothian based company which operates mainly in Scotland since 1999.
The purpose of the company is to offer practical operational advice and assistance to organisations as well as to individuals in the tourism industry.
We provide specialist expertise and work “hands-on” with tourism operators responding to specific requirements. Key elements of the company’s services portfolio are:
- Service Quality Improvements
- Business Performance Development
- Project and Client Management
- Handling Project Assignments including Interim Management
- Health & Safety Management
We are passionate in our desire to deliver a quality service to the hotel, catering and tourism industries.
We believe in our ability to enhance the business performance of tourism businesses
Some examples of services we provide:
- Skills training in Food & Beverage operations (waiter and event service training)
- Arranging business oriented training schemes
- Developing Operational Service Standards (SOPs) e.g. F&B operations (work-shop)
- Management mentoring and coaching
- Business planning with realistic achievable targets and business re-focussing and formalising administrative processes (strategic planning)
- Assisting in marketing, sales and promotional improvements
- F&B improvements including restaurant concept development and general product improvement in connection with refurbishment programmes
- Providing expertise and advice in tourism projects (new developments involving bedrooms, catering and retailing)
- Operational and Interim Management
- Providing advice on Health & Safety and Kitchen Hygiene issues (conducting audits)
- Mystery Guest Audits – operational assessments providing tangible solutions